Home > Get Involved > Your expenses
Registration fee: $25
- A personal advicer
- Information about the volunteer program
- Suggestion of where to work
- Suggestion of where to live
- Suggestion of Spanish classes
- Price information
- If you are not pleased with the suggestions we will make a new offer without any extra costs until you are satisfied.
When you join us you will have access to the following services:
- A personal advisor who will follow work progress throughout the entire process
- Information to prepare you for your stay including a 2-hour orientation in the city
- Fast and punctual feedback
- A professional workplace that’s perfect for you.
- Two free pick-ups at the airport (in/out)
- The possibility to participate in many fun social events. (Depending on the event some may have extra charges).
- Monthly meetings with other volunteers. *
- A coordinator that accompanies you to your workplace on the first visit.
- Dancing lessons
- Cooking lessons
- Free internet access
- A certificate at the end of your working period
* If you are working close to Quito and depending of the other volunteers.
- CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS & PAYPAL PAYMENTS USA, Canada & rest of the world
- CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS & PAYPAL PAYMENTS Europe only
For further information
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending of the region you choose to volunteer, we offer several accommodation options: homestays, shared apartments and hotels.
Spanish lessons at Simon Bolivar Spanish School
As a volunteer we give you a 10% discount for the Spanish Classes.
(Provided cash payment or payment with travelers checks).
are in US dollars